Shamseya is a social enterprise founded in 2012 in Egypt. The primary focus of Shamseya is to solve healthcare challenges while placing actual and potential patients at the center of healthcare decision-making.
Shamseya provides customized healthcare and management solutions for developmental projects and businesses alike.
Purpose of the position
Shamseya as part of its management solutions provides direct management consultancies for hospitals and healthcare facilities with variable size and specialities with the aim of improving their performance, enhancing quality of care and promoting patient-centered care.
Shamseya is looking for an intern to assist our Healthcare Facility management team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1 – Tuning employees evaluation system based on KPIs.
2 – Carrying out regular periodic evaluations based on the set KPIs while suggesting correcting measures to meet the KPIs.
3 – Setting and implementation of a documentation system for an ophthalmology center.
- Seeking a challenging position
- Have a confident and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work independently in a wide range of assignments/tasks with great agility and flexibility.
- Organized and detail-oriented with good analytical skills to run day-to-day operations.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Skilled at software which perform the different functions of microsoft office.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Precise, efficient and capable of problem solving.
What we offer you:
1 – Opportunity to be involved in building and managing hospitals of different scale and size.
2 – An essential role in a highly motivated and resourceful team.
3 – Transportation compensation.
Expected starting date: January 2019 or according to chosen candidate’s availability
Reports to: Dr. Maha Amin, head of Shamseya Health Facility Management team.
Time needed: Part-time
Application and selection process:
If interested in this position, kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
An updated CV
A cover letter explaining your background and why you believe this position is suitable for you and if you will be having any other professional commitments we should be aware of.
Application deadline: None, we will close this position as soon as a suitable candidate is found. So, apply soon.