Shamseya is a problem solver to challenges facing healthcare. We focus on healthcare systems in the middle East and North Africa region. Shamseya has a patient centered approach to development. We support and empower patients to understand how to navigate and improve their healthcare systems. Shamseya has created programs that improve the quality, accessibility, effectiveness, and affordability
of healthcare services provided to people in Egypt and the region. Our running projects and products are El Nase7, Women Friendly Services, Salametna.com , Eghospitals.com , iCheck and Melior.
iCheck is a remote diagnostic eye service that provides affordable, efficient, safe, and accurate diagnoses to patients anywhere in Egypt or Africa.
Position title: iCheck Growth Manager
Position Location: Home and office-based
Position duration: After completion of a successful 3-month probation period, a full employment contract with a 1-year limited-term subject to renewal based on performance will be offered. The contract includes medical and social insurance benefits. Other benefits to be discussed during the selection process.
Reports to: iCheck Project Manager
Target Start date: 30th of September 2021.
Work Conditions: Flexible working hours, with core working hours between 9:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements: Frequent travel and business meetings inside Egypt. Some international travels may be needed at a later stage.
The Growth manager identifies, analyzes, research, plan, and execute new business initiatives for iCheck. He/she is responsible to set quarterly targets for iCheck and work on achieving them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Market Research and planning:
- Identify and research potential clients in the target market;
- Maintaining a database of clients and potential partner stakeholders;
- Develop short and long term action plan for iCheck growth activities;
- Coordinate with the iCheck Project Manager to review and improve the growth activities of iCheck;
- Aligning the budget with iCheck operations manager.
- Arrange meetings with prospect clients and maintain sound follow-up communications.
- Develop deep understanding of the client’s requirements and write sustainable mutually beneficial proposals;
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients;
- Negotiate contract terms with clients;
- Maintain Long-term trusting relationships with existing clients;
- Participate in executive events and meetings to represent iCheck.
Reporting and documentation:
- Develop a marketing strategy in collaboration with Shamseya’s social media manager and support in the execution of the strategy;
- Report to iCheck Project Manager the collaboration results and achievements on a regular basis;
- Monitor operations manager to ensure contract terms are executed as agreed.
Relevant degree in Business administration, marketing or related field.
Experience and requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in Business Development, Sales, Partnerships Management, or Project management;
- Ability to negotiate and present ideas;
- Ability to close deals and maintain strong relations with clients;
- Ability to problem solve on multiple levels;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic languages;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Previous experience in the medical field and / or ophthalmology services would be an asset though not required.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org