Shamseya is a problem solver to challenges facing healthcare. We focus on healthcare systems in the middle East and North Africa region. Shamseya has a patient centered approach to development. We support and empower patients to understand how to navigate and improve their healthcare systems. Shamseya has created programs that improve the quality, accessibility, effectiveness, and affordability of healthcare services provided to people in Egypt and the region. Our running projects and products are El Nase7, Women Friendly Services, Salametna.com , Eghospitals.com , iCheck and Melior.
iCheck is a remote diagnostic eye service that provides affordable, efficient, safe and accurate diagnosis to patients anywhere in Egypt or Africa.
About the job:
Position title: iCheck Medical Marketing Manager.
Position Location: Home and office based.
Position duration: After completion of a successful 3-month probation period, a full employment contract with 1-year limited term subject to renewal based on performance will be offered. The contract includes medical and social insurance benefits. Other benefits to be discussed during the selection process.
Reports to: iCheck Project Manager.
Target Start date: 30th of September 2021.
Work Conditions: Flexible working hours, with core working hours between 9:00am-5:00pm.
Requirements: This position requires great mobility, frequent travel and business meetings inside Egypt and possible international travels at a later stage.
Nature of Work: The work involves the usage of a number of visibility tools including but not limited to, social media, video production, writing, production of printed materials and direct outreach.
The Medical Marketing Manager is responsible to develop and implement a marketing plan for iCheck’s services. This includes marketing of ophthalmology investigative services to 1) Referring doctors, 2) Insurance companies and health management organizations and 3) Patients. He/She will be in charge of developing and implementing targeted plans to ensure the needed continuous engagement of the 3 target audiences. The marketing activities will occur for iCheck as a whole but also through marketing of the services through the project’s service provision partners (investigative eye centers). Marketing activities will therefore include direct outreach to doctors and insurance companies but also social media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategizing and planning:
- Develop comprehensive segment specific marketing plan, based on understanding of professional and consumer trends to drive sustained growth for iCheck;
- Develop a marketing plan based on a budget set and approved by the Project Manager;
- Be up to date with all scientific data and literature related to relevant service, competitor products, and disease areas.
Communications and implementation:
- Ensure marketing plans are executed accordingly;
- Build relationships in the medical community at all levels and specifically with target portfolios to promote the value of iCheck;
- Create and conduct marketing presentations for target portfolios;
- Create target portfolio education and training, and ensure the transfer of appropriate scientific information;
- Develop and create all related marketing materials to support in positioning and marketing our value parameters.
Reporting and budgeting:
- Budget monitoring to ensure budget resources are used appropriately and according to the marketing plan.
- Work with the Project Manager in monitoring and analyzing of service performance against the marketing plan/Return On Investment (ROIs) and key performance Indicators (KPIs).
Other duties assigned when needed:
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future services and recommend appropriate strategies/ initiatives whenever needed;
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in developing pricing strategy for the full range and the proper price increase whenever needed;
- Planning service launch with the Operations Manager.
- Relevant degree in Health/Science/ Marketing fields or other relevant fields
- Experience in the ophthalmology field services would be an asset though not required.
- Contacts and versatility in the medical community.
Experience and requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Medical Marketing, Sales or other relevant fields.
- Excellent capacity to communicate with doctors;
- Ability to present ideas and respond to questions in a manner consistent with professional scientific etiquette.
- Resilience and determination to achieve the needed targets;
- Great versatility and willingness to learn;
- Capacity to manage things in a focused and structured way.
- Ability to problem solve on multiple levels;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction.
- Self initiative and proactive.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org