A software product for the full management of patients’ experiences. It enables direct communication between patients and healthcare managers. Melior is a Shamseya spin-off recently enrolled in one of the most renowned regional accelerators. Melior is also expanding to new verticals outside the healthcare industry including Food and Beverage among others.
Melior Sales and Account Management Officer.
Office, and field-based.
After completing a successful 3-month probation period, a full employment contract with a very competitive package based on performance will be offered. The contract includes medical, and social insurance benefits along with other incentives and ownership benefits.
Reports to: Melior CEO.
Work Conditions: Working hours between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in strategy meetings with Melior’s board;
- Translate product strategy into an actionable sales and account management plan;
- Work with Melior’s operations team to define and allocate needed resources for specific activities;
- Create a database for target clients.
- Work with the team on developing a customized sales kit for the different verticals and market segments.
- Set up a follow-up system for existing clients.
- Building a customer success journey.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales targets and processes.
- Relevant university degree. A Masters’s degree in a relevant field is an asset.
- Health/Medical or Food and Beverage background is a plus.
- B2B experience is a plus.
Experience and requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in sales and account management roles.
- Proven track record of successful sales and delivered KPIs in a B2B context
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and partnership-building skills;
- Able to manage multiple tasks;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
If interested please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org