A software product for the full management of patients’ experiences. It enables direct communication between patients and healthcare managers. Melior is a Shamseya spin-off that has recently been enrolled in one of the most renowned regional accelerators.
Melior Product Manager.
Position Location: Home, office, and field-based.
Position duration: After completing a successful 3-month probation period, a full employment contract with a 1-year limited-term subject to renewal based on performance will be offered. The contract includes medical and social insurance benefits.
Reports to: Melior CEO.
Work Conditions: Flexible working hours, with working hours between 9:00am-5:00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and strategizing
- Participate actively in strategy meetings with Melior’s board;
- Translate product strategy into an actionable work plan;
- Allocate needed resources for specific activities;
- Identify needs of resources and budget proactively;
- Set up the documentation of the different phases of the product;
- Be constantly informed with all updates related to the field of healthcare technology and patient satisfaction, locally and internationally;
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Relevant university degree. A Masters’s degree in a relevant field is an asset.
- Health/Medical background is a plus.
- B2B experience is a plus.
Experience and requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the product development sector and in a related or similar position.
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and partnership-building skills;
- Able to manage multiple tasks;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org