Shamseya is looking to hire a senior software engineer to technically manage the development of it’s software solutions. The selected candidate will be responsible for the architecture and research for all the technical projects and will monitor and guide the team to deliver quality projects efficiently. The candidate should ideally have interest and passion towards socially-driven solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Design the architecture and lead the development of different types of web apps and APIs
- Design and maintain the database for different web apps
- Develop, maintain and refactor code base
- Lead and guide the tech team
- Offer technical knowledge and expertise to choose the suitable technology stack/methodology for tasks/projects
- Take ownership over creating the development workflow and processes
- Ensure code quality and scalability
- Act as a communication channel between technical and business teams
- 5+ yrs experience in software development
- Strong experience with Python Django
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems
- Solid understanding of web development best practices
- Practical experience in Agile software development
- Experience in Android development is a plus
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Interest in the product business life cycle
- Knowledge in hosting web apps on the cloud
- Passion to take part in a leadership role to develop technology products that tackle deep social and healthcare challenges.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Maadi with semi-flexible work location.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.