Job title: Call Center Doctor
Shamseya for Innovative Community Healthcare Solutions
Shamseya is an social enterprise established in 2012 which aims at:
- Creating sustainable community-based interventions for healthcare challenges.
- Supporting enterprises in positively impacting their beneficiaries’ health.
- Promoting social accountability and community-inclusion in health-related policy decisions.
The head office of Shamseya is in El Mobtadayan Street, Cairo.
The candidate will be in direct contact with patients through phone carrying out tasks related to:
- Guidance through emergency response.
- Collection of detailed feedback on the service quality.
- Introduction and explanation of new medical services.
- Coordination and follow-up on the provision of emergency medical services provided by contracted partners.
- Booking and follow up of service provision
- Medical school graduate or experienced House officer
- Previous experience in jobs that rely on phone communication (not restricted to call center agent).
- Adequate communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Time Management and quick response to emergencies
- Competitive hourly rate up to 50 EGP/hour.
- Rotating shifts.
- There will be a 3-month probation period, after which, a decision about employment will be made.
- The main working place is in downtown Cairo
We are a team that is built on diverse disciplines, backgrounds and experiences, but one thing that brings us all under one roof is our motivation to transform healthcare.
If you are interested in joining us please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can add further documents which you consider relevant to this position.