The Patient-centered Performance Appraisals (PPA) is carried out through a set of evaluations carried out by our experts’ team. These include:
- A thorough assessment of all major aspects related to the quality of services your centre provides through 28 major Patient-centered quality indicators and 120 measures that translate every aspect of what patients are truly looking for when seeking service.
- Appraisal of the facility’s performance from the perspective of front-line employees, technical staff, nurses, management and the medical staff of your facility through additional 36 indicators.
- Evaluation of the performance of the enterprise’s financial and accounting systems.
- Assessment of the Good Governance indicators evaluating the sound management of the facility, its management structure and its growth prospects.
- A comprehensive yet concise Performance Appraisal report, showing the results of the PPA.
- A list of recommended actions and interventions.
- A meeting with the evaluators, presenting the report, recommendations and discussing possible future actions and remedies.
Our evaluators will carry out the PPA using a set of tools specially designed to fit your facility, including:
- Customer (patients) surveys
- Customers interviews
- Facility inspections
- Random checks
- Incognito patients checks
- Medical staff surveys
- Receptionists surveys and interviews
- Nursing staff surveys and interviews
- Technical staff surveys and interviews
- Management meeting
- Records check
- Financial system review
- Research analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Additional tools may be used upon need such as legal and administrative checks, referring physician’s surveys and interview, comparisons with benchmark…etc.
Confidentiality: All internal data our team will access will only be used within the framework of the PPA service provided and according to the stipulation of the signed agreement.