Shamseya is a problem solver to challenges facing healthcare.
In a country where up to 73% of total healthcare costs are paid for directly from people’s pockets; Shamseya recognizes that patients not only need to be supported with their recovery but also empowered to understand how to navigate and improve their healthcare system.
Shamseya provides customized healthcare and management solutions for developmental projects and businesses alike.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Track, document and create content about Shamseya’s social and business impact.
- Manage Shamseya’s social media presence on the different platforms.
- Setting the strategy and outputs targeted for each of the social media platforms.
- Work closely with the different project teams to create content that best represent their work and achieve their desired communication outcomes.
- Manage, track and enhance the performance of Shamseya’s social media campaigns.
- Have practical experience in social media management and/or relevant degree in communication.
- Ability to work independently in a wide range of assignments/tasks with great agility and flexibility.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
Experience related to the healthcare sector is an asset but not a requirement.
What we offer you:
- An essential role in a highly motivated and resourceful team.
- Attractive benefits package including social and health insurance.
- Monthly compensation averaging between 5000 to 8000 EGP depending on the qualification and experience. In case of reaching an internship agreement, all the internships are paid.
- Annual raises according to the company’s salary scale with the possibility of crafting a personalized incentive scheme.
Expected starting date: November 2020 or according to chosen candidate’s availability
Reports to: Shamseya CEO and COO
Contract type: The position is open for different arrangements ranging from internships to full time involvement.
Work location: Maadi with semi-flexible work location.
Application and selection process:
If interested in this position, kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter explaining your background and why you believe this position is suitable for you and if you will be having any other professional commitments we should be aware of.
- Sample writings fully written by the candidate (research papers, articles, etc.)
Following a scheduled interview with the selected candidates and selection, a 3 months probation period would follow before signing the contract.
Application deadline: None, we will close this position as soon as a suitable candidate is found. So, apply soon.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.