Shamseya is a problem solver to challenges facing healthcare.
In a country where up to 73% of total healthcare costs are paid for directly from people’s pockets; Shamseya recognizes that patients not only need to be supported with their recovery but also empowered to understand how to navigate and improve their healthcare system.
Shamseya provides customized healthcare and management solutions for developmental projects and businesses alike.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Track, document, and create content about Shamseya’s social and business impact.
- Manage Shamseya’s social media presence on different platforms.
- Setting the strategy and outputs targeted for each of the social media platforms.
- Work closely with the different project teams to create content that best represents their work and achieve their desired communication outcomes.
- Plan and execute targeted networking interventions that grow Shamseya’s network of partners and clients.
- Plan and execute different networking and promotional activities which position Shamseya as a leader in the field of health systems management.
- Have practical experience in social media management and/or relevant degree in communication.
- Ability to work independently in a wide range of assignments/tasks with great agility and flexibility.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
Experience related to the healthcare sector is an asset but not a requirement.
What we offer you:
- An essential role in a highly motivated and resourceful team.
- Attractive benefits package including social and health insurance.
- Annual raises according to the company’s salary scale with the possibility of crafting a personalized incentive scheme.
Expected starting date:September 2023 or according to chosen candidate’s availability
Reports to: Shamseya CEO and Projects Manager
Work location: Maadi with semi-flexible work location.
Application and selection process:
If interested in this position, kindly send to: email@example.com the following:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter explaining your background and why you believe this position is suitable for you and if you will be having any other professional commitments we should be aware of.
- Sample writings that are fully written by the candidate (research papers, articles, etc.)
Following a scheduled interview with the selected candidates and selection, a 3 months probation period would follow before signing the contract.
Application deadline: None, we will close this position as soon as a suitable candidate is found. So, apply soon.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.